How to Spice Up Your Relationship in Quarantine
More conflict... maybe. But also more time for sex.
The outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is being stressful for many of us. Fear and anxiety can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in everyone. Let's relax for a moment...
During the coronavirus, couples are spending a lot more time together than they are used to. Well-rested from outside world hustle and full of energy we put sex first on our priority list. Pandemic condoms and other forms of birth control shortages back it up..
Let's take it slow..Relaxation is key to an enjoyable sexual experience. Add erotic touch or sensual massage into your foreplay routine..
Kissing is a great start, but don't skip to the hips when you're done with the lips!
- Ears: Have you had a massage with tugging on ears? Our ears are highly sensitive part of our bodies.. an "ear play" to in repertoire will be a valuable addition.
- Neck: The back of the neck is a very seductive area for both men and women. A light smooth touch with fingertips gently tracing the lower neck, or perhaps massaging it sensually with oil... Start at the hairline and slowly work your way down, but stay above the collarbone.
- Shoulder: Slowly work your way down from neck to shoulders. Gently round your hands over shoulders slope and touch them down the middle of the back, stopping before reaching the middle third of the body.
-Chest: Just as shoulders, chest should not be left without attention. Sensually trace the top of the chest massaging oil into the skin.
Is not this area gets all the action? Or we missing something?
- The thigh: The inner thigh is an extreme erogenous zone. Dense concentration of nerve endings just needs some gentle touches and light sensual stroking of the inner thigh and they are incredibly arousing to most mortals.
- Back: Just like the inner thigh, our lower back is rich in nerve endings and very sexual. Warm up some oil in your hands and apply to your lover's upper body. Start with long strokes on her back, up and down, kneading to the shoulders, while every once in a while progressing to gently stroke the neck.
- But: Butt you said I could! The buttocks are a highly erotic area meant to be spoiled. A sensual massage that is perfect for a romantic foreplay. Place your palms on your lover's erotic mounds and massage in circular movements. Increase the pressure gradually as you go. You can create a roll of skin using your thumbs and push it up.
- Legs: Everybody will be pleased if you stroke her thighs and calves, knead them lightly and caress them using your fingertips. Do it sensually, not putting too much pressure on the knee pits while you use your thumbs to gently massage the area around the kneecap.
- Foot: The feet are a special part of the body, they are literally a sensual map that reflects our organs and personality. Start massaging from the heel and go up. Be gentle, but not too soft – press a little and work with your thumbs.